|OK - sorry I had some technical problems with that last post and was unable to add titles so here is more information for anyone interested:|
1) Hollywood Studios main street
2) Tower of Terror hotel - DHS
3) Detail on Grand Floridian Christmas Tree - each tree whether in a hotel or a park was themed in some way, so clever!
4) Flowers in the main lounge in the Grand Floridian. Incredibly beautiful and many of them.
5) The main Christmas Tree at the Grand Floridian.
6) The sugar paste tableau at the Liberty Tree Tavern.
7) The start of the Electrical Parade taken from just outside the Liberty Tree Tavern.
8) Pete's Dragon from the Electrical Parade
9) The beyond words beautiful 'ice' castle. A real highlight of the decorations I thought.
I'll try and add a few more pictures - hopefully with titles.
|Main Street in the Magic Kingdom at night|
|Town Square in the Magic Kingdom from the Main Street Railway Station|
|Look at all the pointsetias (sp?) Also look how empty the Magic Kingdom was and this wasn't any special time. It was cold there though in December 2010|
|Illuminated deer in the grounds of the Grand Floridian|
|Christmas garland inside our building (Sugar Loaf) at the Grand Floridian|