Books I've read

Sandra's book montage

The Catcher in the Rye
The Great Gatsby
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Romeo and Juliet
Lord of the Flies
Little Women
A Tale of Two Cities
Frankenstein
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Lovely Bones
The Secret Life of Bees
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Da Vinci Code
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Hobbit
The Golden Compass
Pride and Prejudice
The Time Traveler's Wife
Jane Eyre
The Notebook


Sandra's favorite books »
}

Sunday 26 June 2011

Lovely book I read yesterday

A much shorter post (and not about my holiday you'll be pleased to know!).

As a respite after American Pastoral I read one of my holiday books yesterday - The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen.  It was absolutely lovely: really easy to read; engaging characters and a nice gentle twist at the end.

I really recommend it but with a warning - you'll have to like magical realism i.e. wallpaper changing with someone's mood otherwise I think you might find it a little twee.

I will update on my reading soon - far more interesting to many than my holiday I'm sure but I just wanted to share this.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment